Easter, Chringemas, Birthdays, Anniversaries...
- Posts: 6574
- Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:29 am
- Location: listening to lapping water
I'd show off meself only my French is worse than Rusty
I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.
William Allen White
- Somewhere over the rainbow
- Posts: 1835
- Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:52 pm
Yeah, sure anyone could copy that out of "Learning French, The Easy Way "
but then again, Jemser can sing in Italian
sorry Jemser, I think your French is great
( I'm grovelling
- The Spoon
- Posts: 5329
- Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:30 pm
- Location: 7th rock from the sun
sent from my PC and typed on a keyboard (old fashioned black colour) using three fingers